A career in rope access offers numerous different openings. It’s a great career for those who head for heights and those who love to work in great outside frequently in remote locales.
The part encompasses a wide range of different works and duties vary significantly depending on your experience and qualifications. For illustration, rope access incorporates jobs similar as welding, plating, bowwow form, oil and form work, as well as examination jobs similar as sheeting checks, safety examination and quality control. All of these places can be on land or offshore grounded but with one thing in common, they are classified as being largely professed!
Getting the right qualifications:
First and foremost, you should be apprehensive that any career in rope access requires the correct qualifications. There are three main situations of qualifications in the IRATA rope access training and instrument scheme. These qualifications will give you with an IRATA license so you can come a completely-fledged artificial rope access technician.
And, because you can progress through different situations, including a IRATA position 1 lesson course, IRATA position 2 training, IRATA position 3 training, and IRATA Rope Access Manager Rope Access Safety Supervisor training (RAMRASS), you can progress at a pace that works for you but generally serving at least 12 months between each grade and establishing at least 1000 rope hours.
The following is the qualification bar we have set during the recruitment of our employees:
- For the recruitment of the Sales Staff we prefer a candidate that has a Bachelor’s Degree in any specialization and with minimum 2 years of Sales experience.
- For Accounts and HR Departments all staff members should have mandatory have a bachelor’s degree in the respective fields.
- All Our Rope Access Technicians are IRATA certified from Level 1 to Level 3.
- All our supervisors & Technicians have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with a suitable technical qualification (ITI/ Certificates course).
- All Hygiene Cleaners are SSC passed
- All our employees are provided the necessary trainings for Health and Safety Measures once the recruitment is done.
- Along with the above mentioned qualifications for specific levels of job we also focus on the employee development cycle which comprises of basic day to day communication and reactions.
- All rope access training will give you with the practical chops you need to progress in a career working in rope access. You'll learn through sharing in practical exercises that will give you with the chops, knowledge and moxie you need to gain a first- hand sapience into the job part and what life is like working at height.